A Single Infrastructure : covering Network data + Customer Usage/Experience data
Traditional approaches for data management have become archaic as the velocity of inflow data has increased and the volume of network data has become huge. Also to have separate application for each component involves huge amount of integration as for example operational engineer needs to know current Network node status with respect to both node performance as well as node faults, then only he is able to take proper action.
One View allows to Process High volume and High Speed Data in real-time
It has the capability of generating actionable information from widely distributed nodes. This information can be then enriched as per end user requirement, to provide to him most relevant information.
- Same infrastructure can be utilized for multiple tasks, helps in increasing the performance of an operation engineer.
- Performance based alerting
- Performance based trend reports (2G/3G/4G Hourly/Daily, Top Offenders, Degraded, Analysis)
- Impact Analysis
- Alarm Monitoring
- Preventive Maintenance
- Auto-correction of common issues
- Customer Experience Management
- Process Engine (With version 2.2 , Form services module will be created, which can be used to include human activities ie creation of tickets etc so no external ticketing /workorder system will be required)